We ride together to help animals in need.
Welcome in the Pacific Northwest motorcycling season with a charity ride to tulip country! The Tulip ride brings motorcyclists together to benefit the Seattle Humane Society.
- Joined by celebrity guests for Saturday's ride and VIP dinner!
- Discounted Blazing Bagels breakfast, free drip coffee before the ride!
- Scenic ride up Marine View Drive in small, guided packs of bikes.
- Afternoon at the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival, including:
- Private parking and covered lunch area reserved for Tulip Riders
- Complimentary admission to Roozengaarde Tulip Farm
- Hot lunch & beverages for all riders & passengers provided by J & L BBQ
- Thank-you gift-bags full of moto-themed goodies from local businesses!